Tuesday 18 February 2014

Valentine Treat Holders





Hi friends! This is my third blog post today, and now I'm sharing the Valentine treat holders I made for the grandkids.
These treat holders are the perfect size for those "fun size" chocolate bars but I was unable to find any so I used Pop Rocks.
The stamps are from an old SU set I have called Toucan of my Love.
When I bought this set I had plans to make fun Valentine's for my kids when they were little, but I guess life got in the way and the set sat unused for years until now.
Funny thing is I've always seen myself stamping with my grandkids with every stamp I bought, long before my kids were grown up. I'm looking forward to creating stamp magic with them.
The grandkids loved the Valentine's and eating the pop rocks was a delightful new experience for them. Too fun!
These were so easy to make! I found the instructions here at Dawn's Stamping Thoughts.
These would be too fun to make up for Halloween too. I know I'll be able to find those little chocolate bars then.

I think I'm on a roll today. I may get a few more cards blogged tonight.
Stay tuned! Hugs!

No comments: