Wednesday 19 February 2014

Saturated Canary-Hugs And Kisses





Hi friends, are you still with me tonight?
I've been spending the night blogging some Valentine and Birthday cards that I made a while ago that I'm just finding time to blog about now.
This is a collection of  3 Saturated Canary images called Hugs And Kisses.
I believe this was another one of those fabulous freebies that Krista was giving away last February.
Saturated Canary images are so adorable and I love coloring them up.
You can find this digi in Krista's shop and it's only $2!
Sweet!
Bo Bunny's Enchanted paper was used and the sentiment is from a SU set.
The hearts were given a coat of glossy accents and stickles.
These are the Valentine's I gave my three daughters.
One more Valentine to blog about tonight...stay tuned.
Hugs!

No comments: