Tuesday 18 February 2014

Kenny K - Sexy Cupid Valentine



Hi friends! Welcome back!
Here's another Valentine card I made using a Kenny K digi called Sexy Cupid
The sentiment is from a SU set and I also used a SU punch for the sentiment banner.
The paper is from my hoarded stash of Bo Bunny's Enchanted collection.
It's so dramatic and I love the black glitter on it.
I used heart die cuts from Spellbinders.
I think I have three more Valentine cards to blog and I just may get them all done today.
Later!Hugs!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Kenny K Anything goes

4 comments:

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

So Deborah, what is there to say about auch a stunning card. I love the paper choice and how well it works against such a colourful image, she really pops doesn't she! Adore the massive glitter heat, tres sparkly. Overall a really smashing card and guaranteed to make someone's day.
Thank you so much for joining us at the Kenny K Krafty Krew challenge this week, I certainly hope we will be seeing a lot more of your outstanding work in the future.
Take Care,
Andy
(Core 4)
x o x o

Stacey said...

wow this card is fab. so many details to look at I found myself looking again and again. Great colouring. Thanks for joining in with us over at KennyKs Krafty Krew. xxStacey Sxx

Vicky said...

Super card loving those papers and fab job on the image
Thanks for joining us on kenny k krafty krew
Hugs vicky

Annette said...

Oh wow! Your card is absolutely stunning! Your colouring, the papers and the layout are all gorgeous!
Thank you for sharing and joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
Hugs Annette
Team A(ll That)