Wednesday 19 February 2014

Tiddly Inks-Angel Spice




Valentine's ready to mail out
Hello! 
I'm here sharing my 8th blog post tonight!
I think I just spammed blogger.
I made a collection of Valentine's some of my friends and family last Valentine's and I'm just finally getting around to blogging about it now.
I think I made and sent out 13 Valentines!
For this card I used a Tiddly Ink's image called Angel Spice.
I really love the Tiddly ink images and wish I had time to color up more of them.
I made a card using another Tiddly Ink's image called Sugar angel,   here.
I have a couple more birthday cards to blog about but it's after midnight now so I'll leave the rest for tomorrow.
Have a great night friends and thanks for the visit! Hugs!

1 comment:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

My! You have been keeping busy, haven't you? Fabulous V Day cards.