Tuesday 18 February 2014

Kenny K Valentine


Black boot bikers


Red Boot Bikers

Here's another Valentine collection of seven.
I colored these images a couple of years ago and finally I got to use them to make Valentine cards for some of my friends that ride.
I'm finally getting around to blogging about last years Valentines tonight!
I used another fabulous image from Kenny K.
This image is called, Carmen Electrafying and I've used this digi a lot!
A great image to practice coloring skin.
Some of the biker girls got colored with red boots and some were colored with black boots.
I used lots of gloss and glitter on the boots.
The sentiment is from a SU set.
And once again I used the Bo Bunny Enchanted papers.
I found these little motorcycle charms on Ebay to especially use on these cards.
I think I can get a couple more cards blogged tonight.Hugs!

No comments: