Monday 14 October 2013

Baby Animals DT card for TSC


 



Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing the card I made for the new challenge at Tammy's Scrappin' Corner.
This week's theme is Fall colors.
Our sponsor this week is Eureka Stamps and I've chosen to use the digi image called
I gave the animals all tiny google eyes. That just adds to the cuteness. Now they're oozing cuteness.
The paper is from the Bo Bunny zoology pack and the sentiment is from a SU set 
The scrabble tiles were a hoarded item so I'm glad I was finally able to use them.
What were the chances I would happen to have Fall Colored baby pins?
I'm not sure about the placement of the pins in the mesh screen so I'll probably adjust them somewhat and add a couple more and maybe some more scrabble tiles.
I'll add a pick later today of the final adjustment.

 Happy Thanksgiving! 
I hope everyone gets to enjoying the holiday.
It's been a fun and busy weekend here! Filled with many blessings...my children and grandchildren are my greatest blessings. I'm so thankful for all the time I get to be with them and I'm thankful for a very loving husband,(who was away working) and family.
So thankful I'm blessed!
 If you have the day off how what plans do you have?
I've got a few digi images colored up so I'll be making cards and scanning the web for Paleo leftover turkey recipes. 

I'm looking forward to seeing all your Fall colors.
Till next time...hugs! 

ETA:Those are now that adjusted pics. Here's one of the original(taken in bad lighting)









4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just such a fun creation Debora. Love the dimension with the little critters on the circle and your colouring and little details are just wonderful.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oooohhh this is so fun! lkove the image and the scrabble letters... really great! :)

Regan said...

On my gosh, this is SO cute! Adorable image, perfectly colored! Love how you did the sentiment with Scrabble tiles too!
{hugs}
Regan

Sandy said...

Very Cute and different using non traditional baby colours. A great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy DT