Sunday 5 July 2015

Kenny K Policeman-DT card for The Corrosive Challenge Blog





Hello darlings!
Today I'm sharing the card I made for the new challenge at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Our theme this fortnight is Hot,Hot, Hot!
Get your sexy on and/or use "warm" colors (red, orange, yellow)
Our sponsor is one of my favorites, Kenny K Digis.

 KennyK shop badge
I've used this sexy Policeman image.
The paper is from a 6x6 Prima pad, Craftsman.
The sentiments read, 'The trouble with trouble is it starts out fun" is a rubber Funny Bones stamp from Riley and Company.
 The sentiment, "You Are The TICKET My Friend is a Kraftin Kimmie stamp.
I adhered the sentiment with a pop dot and added a 7 gypsies acrylic dome over top with diamond glaze.

I used this sketch #252 from
 
The Sweetest Sketch
for my layout inspiration.
Link up and play along with us and you could be the random winner of
Winners choice of 2 clear stamp sets OR 4 digis.

Hope you're enjoying Summer!
B-U ni




No comments: