Friday 27 February 2015

Let Yourself Go-The Greeting Farm-Icy





Hello darlings!
Today I'm sharing another card I made using an image I colored watching a live colour along with Alyce video.
I colored this image last March, along with a few other images that have finally found their way onto a card.

This cute digi, Icy, is from The Greeting Farm, but I can no long find the link for, Icy.
Perhaps it was only available for a limited time.
Greeting Farm images are so adorable!
The paper is from Bo Bunny-Woodland Winter
I added a Maya Road chipboard tiara, that I painted white, and sprinkled with crystal glitter.
The sentiment, "Let yourself Go" is from a PSX Pixie Expressions Romance set.
I picked up the little snowman button/sticker from Michaels', and I have no idea where I got the silver filigree metal flower.
 I think it was one of those random "shiny" things I saw at, Wallmart and casually threw into my cart as I walked by.
I added a Prima velvet trinket danglely to it.
I used a Memory Box, snowflake die cut and inked the edges of it silver.
Looking at the card as I write up this post, I realize I have no recollection of the circular die cut under the metal flower... It's cut out of musical print paper though.
Lastly, I added a Recollections rhinestone strip to the bottom.

 Today I discovered something fabulous!
I've learned how to make my own card boxes to fit my 6x6 cards!
I even figured out how to make 7x7 boxes for a few of my, way over the edge cards.(cards that have embellishments that hang way over the edge)
Each box took about 3 minutes to make and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy and painless it was!
 I thought it might hurt, because there was math involved. 
All easy peasy with my Martha Stewart score board.
Yaaayyy! Another neglected tool that has new purpose again!  I didn't even need to watch a video!
 I just looked at this tutorial by Annika.
 Now I'll be able to mail out my cards in their very own boxes!
That's pretty fancy! And I'm really quite stoked about it!
 
Isabella had surgery this week so are just staying around home and making things comfortable for her.
She was spayed, but she is recovering well.

That's it for today, but I hope to be back again tomorrow with another card.
It's been lovely spending so much time with you this week!
B-U-nique! Hugs!

Recipe:
Skin: E000,E00,E11,E21,E04,R20
Outfit: Cape-BG000,B00,BG05,BG09
Dress: B00,BG13,BG49,BG78
Sash: BG000,G00,B12,B45
Grounding: W0,W1,W3,W5
Hair: E50,E53,E43,E44


 






1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning debora.gorgeous image and colouring and i love your fabulous design :D

xx coops xx