Wednesday 10 June 2015

Aurora Wings-Woman in Masquerade Owl Mask- DT card for TCCB





 

Hello darlings! 
Today I'm sharing the card I made for the new challenge at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Our theme this fortnight is "Pile It On"
Meaning, more is more! 
Or sponsor is one of my favorites, Aurora Wings!!
I love Mitzi's artwork!

The image I've chosen to work with is Woman With Masquerade Owl Mask In Lilly Garden.
 It's one of my favorite images and I've been wanting to color it up for so long!
With all that vibrant color, I decided the black and white harlequin  background papers would suit the image the best.
The sentiment,"Beauty is A Light In The Heart" is from a Kraftin Kimmie stamp set.
I piled on the Bling here!
Be sure to play along and link up  at TCCB with your Pile It On creation!

 Mitzi was kind enough to let the team select some images to work with and is offering our winner a $15 gift voucher to her shop!  You can find her on Etsy and on her website.  Aurora Wings also has a Facebook group and a challenge blog.

Sweet and short this time as the pups are keeping me very busy!
Jasper in flip flops
B-U nique! Hugs

No comments: