Sunday 15 March 2015

Pinkydolls Cookie With Bunny-DT Card for The Corrosive Challenge Blog





Sparkling
 
Hello darlings!
I'm finally back with a DT card for the new challenge at
Our sponsor this fortnight is Pinkydolls
 

I have been wanting to color up a Pinkydoll since I first saw one about a half a year ago.
You can find the fb page here. Be a fan! 
Chrishanthi, often has beautiful freebies she shares.
The cutie I got to play with is Cookie with Bunny.
The new TCCB challenge is Our Animal Friends.
Include an animal in your project and you are good to go!
The random winner will receive 3 digis of their choice.

I was very generous with the Frantage with this card!
Once again I used Vintage Summer Basics paper by Maja Design.
 And matted everything with kraft paper.
I distressed all the edges with Pumice Stone distress ink and then used a distress tool to roughen up all the edges.
I added some Diamond Stickles to cookies' hair. 
I love how her long flowing ponytail reminds me of an octopus arm.
Cookie's fabulous little boots of course had to be red and glitterful! Just like the pair I have!
My Traveling Boots
 I've been busy all week adding lovlies to my Etsy shop.
It's chocka block full now!
And did you notice my shiny new button in the left hand corner of this blog?
I finally made a facebook page for my art!
Please check it out and be a fan!
We'll be one step closer to being connected!
I'm now wondering if I need to add a,"follow me" Pinterest button here.
Maybe Instagram?
I haven't ventured into Instagram yet...
Oh, yeah you can connect with me on twitter too.
I should probably find out how to make a twitter button.
Wow, I'm so socially connected now!
So other details about my card...hmmm not too much, it's mostly about the Frantage and the adorable Pinkydoll image.
The sentiment, "Sending butterfly kisses, hugs and wishes!" is from a Totally Stampalicous stamp set.(NLA)
A muted Prima flower, chipboard hearts, lace, and a little bling and glitter.

 I tried to take a few pics while I was Frantaging this card so I'll see if I can make some kind of humble picture tutorial with the pics I took. 
It's really so easy and can transform your simply lovely creation into something like mucho fabulous!
For more Pinkydoll inspiration check out TCCB and look at what my teamies have been up to.
I'll looking forward to seeing what you'll share with us.
Now to get busy with a Frantage tutorial.
B-U nique! Hugs!



No comments: