Wednesday 29 October 2014

Fairy Witch-DT card for The Corrosive Challenge Blog






Hello lovies!
Today I'm sharing the card I made for the new challenge at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Our theme this fortnight is Magic!
Create a project featuring something magical!  Fairies, witches, wizards, dragons, mermaids, or whatever suits your fantasy!
We have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge:
    

It was my pleasure to work with Nikki's Fairy Witch-Rowenia   
I love this digi! I especially love the pet dragon, and to be able to work with an image that has both dragon wings and fairy things within it is pretty magical!
I colored this up with some wonderful Copic Halloween hues and fussy cut it out.
I painted the panel with my Sennelier water colors, then stamped and embossed the background with a star dust stamp and some Aegean Sea ep.
It's very sparkly and looks super magical!
Somehow, I taped the panel down a little crooked and there was no way I could remove it. 
Well I could have used some Un-du but aint nobody got time for that, so I decided my best option was to camouflage it with a splattering of vintage stickers magical silver glitter spheres, and some Tim Holtz tinsel.
Ta-da! It's magic!
 Once again it's pleasing to the eye and doesn't make me squirm while looking at it.
The sentiment, "Make Magic Happen" 
The moon face is cut out from a Graphic 45 paper pack-Happy Haunting.
The spiderweb key is from Martha Stewart.
I added a couple of bat brads, some diamond shaped rhinestones, and some fun sheer and net ribbons.
The wings were first covered in stickles, and when dry I added a coat of glossy accents.
I also added glossy accents to the sentiment piece, and sprinkled some dry glitter more magic on it.
Thanks for stopping by today! If you have a magical project be sure to link up with us at TCCB and you could win some new digis! 
Until next time...
 Be unique! Hugs!

Isabella as Draco

No comments: