Sunday 18 May 2014

Happy 50th Campers-Anniversary-Kenny K




Hi!
Today I'm sharing the card I made for the parents of a friends of ours.
They're celebrating their 50th Golden Wedding Anniversay!
They are avid campers and love playing cards and they have a fun personality so I thought they would really enjoy this image from Kenny K digis called Wedding Dance.
I also used part of another digi from Saturated Canary, called Winnie goes camping.
A bit of a mashup but it gets the story across.
The "Happy Camper" sentiment was from a newly acquired cling stamp set.
 I have no idea what company it was as I've already thrown the packaging away.
The fabulous back ground paper is Teressa Collins.
I used UTEE to cover the chipboard "50" and sprinkled some at the bottom of the card so it looks like the wedding couple are dancing on streets of gold.
I also added a couple TH playing cards and some Prima glitter flowers and some amber colored Recollections.
The image was colored with Copics,and I used liquid pearls on the veil.
Thanks for stopping by! Hugs!

No comments: