Monday 26 August 2013

Bugaboo Stamps-JJ Cheers-Challenge # 77@TSC




Hello everyone!
Today I'm sharing a card I made for the new challenge over at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner.
This week's challenge is everyone's favorite, Anything goes.
I'm using an image from our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps called JJ Cheers.
I'm a big fan of the Bugaboo images. The whit and humor just cracks me up.
Also, this image is the third in a series of many" women/females in glasses images" I'm planning on coloring up. You can see the first one here and the second one here.
The papers are from Echo Park Season's Greetings.
The sentiment is from SU.
For some reason I wasn't able to edit any more pictures in Picasa tonight so I'll try to edit and add more tomorrow.
Looking forward to seeing what creative projects everyone comes up with this week.
Hugs!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Make It Monday Anything goes


Recipe:
Skin:E000,E00.E11,E21,R20
Hair:E50,E53,E49,E59,E43
Dress/bow:R22,R27,R29
Boots:C1,C3,C5,C7,C9
Pink glass: R81,R83,R8
Greens: G43,G46,G85
Liquids: BG000
Shadow:BG0000,BG000,BG10

4 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Gorgeous! She is so snappy and fiesty and fun. Lovely colouring job too. Saw it on MIM and had to come for a look-see.

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the image and the layers for this delightful creation .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

loz said...

Beautiful card and image Debora. Visited from MIM..Loz

Regan said...

Fun holiday card! Fabulous coloring, as usual!
{hugs}
Regan