Monday 29 July 2013

Bugaboo Dottie Yoga-Challenge #73 @TSC





 Hello! Today I'm sharing the card I made for the new challenge at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner.
This week's challenge is #73 Use a Digi.
I've chosen to use the image Dottie Yoga from our sponsor Bugaboo Digi Stamps.
Bugaboo is having a Christmas in July sale right now with 50% off storewide!
Such a great deal and a good time to stock up on all your favorite bugaboos.
I also wanted to make this card for my friend Marni. She recently traveled to Mexico to take a Yoga certification class and now she teaches yoga classes.
I might drop in on one of her classes and check it all out one day but I'm really more of a Pilates kinds of girl. Yeah, Pilates, I should start doing that again. After only 3 consecutive 20 minute Pilates sessions I already feel so much stronger. Strange how we let the things that make us feel so good get pushed to the back burner. Getting started again is always the challenge. Once I start it's easy to continue as long as nothing disrupts my routine too badly...lol...well maybe tomorrow.
This weekend some of the kids came out for a visit and we went out for dinner at Denny's.
Kids eat free on Saturdays. Good times!
I tried to get a pic of the 5 grandkids all sitting together on the bench in the waiting area...This was the best pic...lol...

Hailey, Kailynn, Morgan, Logan, Tanner,and daughter Nerissa
Have a great week!Hugs! 

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Make It Monday Anything goes 
Artistic Inspirations #52 Celebrate 
Digi Sketch Challenge Anything goes

9 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous Debora.stunning image and I love your design and fabulous bold colours.
really adorable pic of your grandchildren too :D

xx coops xx

Joey said...

This made me smile, I love the image and the boldness of colour. Popped over from mim. Joey xx

Unknown said...

Love it Debora! Thank you for joining us over at MIM. Hugs Kerry x

K8 said...

Adorable card, lovely image and coloring!! Thank you for join us at Artistic this week, hugs Kate (DT)

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card and image, love the pretty colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Debora, Absolutely wonderful card. Love the vibrant colors and your coloring is superb.
:) Chris / CS Designs ... Doodle Pieces

PS. Noticed your lovely card on Make it Monday

Jan said...

Love, love it! Coloring and choice of colors is superior! Get yer yogi on!

Unknown said...

Beautiful and vibrant, so nice to see a burst of colour.

Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week.
Claire x
(DT member)

Jacki Daniels said...


Thank you so much for playing along with us this time at Digi sketch challenge this is gorgeous hope you see you again soon
Jacki xx
http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/
http://punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk