Monday 18 February 2013

I'm a Guest Designer at Tammy's Scrapin Corner









After submitting the last card I made for a challenge at Tammy's Stampin Corner I was chosen to be a guest designer for this weeks new challenge #50 Sketch. I was very excited about that! Here's the card I made using the sketch that was provided.
The image I used is a Bugaboo digi  called Stella Nursing ICU.  I wanted to write PITA on her name tag but it was just too little. Haha!
And for more thrilling news, Tammy also asked me to be a part of her Design Team! I am ecstatic to be part of this talented group of paper crafters and can't wait to get to know all the other designers.
I guess that means you'll be seeing more regular posts from me.


Thanks for stopping by! Hope everyone has an awesome week!


Challenges:
Cute card Thursday Eye for detail
QKR Stampede  #26 Anything goes
Charisma Cardz Challenges #6 Anything goes 
Challenges 4 Everybody #14 Anything goes
Oozak Anything goes favorite color 
Fab'n Funky What's inside 
Paper Makeup Stamps Challenge #76









14 comments:

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Debora. Wonderful detail inside and out. Congrats on your GD spot....so well deserved and great to see you posting again. hugs, Pat K x

Crafting Vicky said...

This is soooo awesome! I really want to know where you found those scary needles lol they are great!

Skye said...

Fabulous card. A great take on the sketch. I love the image and saying, very funny. I saw this on MIM

Deb said...

amazing and fun card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Lotta said...

Hi Debora! I saw your funny and beautiful card on MiM. :) Love that stamp and sentiment, so nice to enter a blog and leave with a smile. Hugs Lotta

lalkygirl said...

What a fab card ,love the sassy image and fab syringe embellies
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

Mei said...

You did an awesome job with the sketch! Love bugaboo stamps they're so fun! Saw your card at MIM :)

Mei

Tracy said...

Congrats on joining Tammy's team! :-) Your card is fabulous. Stella is always a hoot. Love the little hypodermic embellies. Thanks for your visit to my blog! Hugs!

Ardilla said...

What a fun card! I love Bugaboo's Stella, she is hilarious... great coloring and beautifully done!
Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Makeover.
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Meihsia Liu said...

Hi, Debora, your card is fabulous! I love the fun image you used and the great layout. Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday this week.... :)

Alice said...

such a fun card!

Deanne Saunders said...

Ahhh, gotta love that Stella!!! Sweet card! Thanks for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!!

~DEANNE~

Unknown said...

Awesome card..x

Mary Brockway said...

Oooh, such a sweet card!! So fun and quirky :-) Thanks for playing along with Oozak Challenge! xx